Patient Access - Online Appointment Booking
Instructions for Patients
Patient access is an online service that allows you to:
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access some sections of your medical record
To use Patient Access you need to register via the internet using a PIN number which you can obtain from reception at either surgery.
To ensure your security, we will need you to provide some identification, so when you come to collect your PIN number, please bring two of the following:
- Driving licence
- Bank statement showing your home address
- Utility bill showing your home address
- A letter from an official body addressed to you, showing your name and address
Once you have your Registration letter, and PIN Number follow the link on this site to online booking. You need to click on the button ‘Create Your Account’ and follow the instructions on screen. You will need to provide a password, which must contain a minimum of seven characters, at least one of which must be a number. Once registered, you will be able to order your repeat medication without a trip to the surgery or pharmacy, book a doctors appointment, and tell us about changes to your personal details.
You are now able to downloan an app as another convenient way of using Patient Access.
Available on the android and iOS platforms, the free Patient Access Mobile app will let you:
- book appointments*
- order repeat prescriptions*
- securely message the practice*
- update personal details, e.g. change of address.
The app provides greater convenience if you are away from a desktop PC or laptop, with access to a Smartphone.
Visit www.patient.co.uk/accessapp to download and for further details.